Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two of our Favorites

As many of you know from talking to us, we absolutely ADORE Hannah and Ethan. Both bring us so much joy. I look forward to the breaks from school so I can spend more time with them. James and I watched Ethan last night. Watching James with Ethan truly warms my heart! James is going to be a wonderful daddy!


Yesterday morning, Hannah came to help me make sugar cookies! Her face was priceless when we cut the cookies using cookie cutters. And she loved helping spread the flour. 
 While the cookies were baking, we made a Santa Claus.
Then, we decorated the cookies.  This was not as much fun as the cookie cutters, and a little too messy for her. She only made one cookie.
But it turned out beautiful! Look at ALL those SPRINKLES!
Tasting our hard work! 
After cookie decorating , we colored on our NEW pink desk. 
Hannah has gotten SOOO good at pretend play. We played with her babies, and her new favorite game is take people to school. So I learned how to be dropped off at school. Let's just say I have a lot to learn about playing pretend! Ha!  :-)
We are so thankful to live so close to Hannah and Ethan. We are blessed beyond measure to watch them grow up and be a part of their little lives. Nothing melts my heart more than a hug from one of these sweeties! Thanks Wes and Shelly for sharing your precious ones with us. You have  done  a fabulous job raising them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment