Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thirty Weeks

Wow! Time has flown by! It is hard to believe only 66 more days until we meet our sweet baby boy. Andrew is about 15.7 inches long and 3 pounds (the same weight as a head of a cabbage). It is hard to believe he can be that big and fit! My doctor said he is sleeping on a double bed right now. :-) James and I are sooo excited to meet him and for this season of parenthood to begin. We definitely know it will be challenging and then we remember we have a brother and sister in law down the road who will be there to help us!!! James and I spend time in the evening wondering what he will be like, who will he look like, and what he will love to do. Most importantly, we pray that Andrew will be a man who deeply loves the Lord and will come to know Him at a young age. We hope that we can be the Godly parents he needs and daily show him our love for God.

I was truly blessed by my students of Friday. One of my team teachers had all the parents surprise me with a baby shower. Several of the children  brought in a baby item. She assembled them into a huge basket. During the Christmas pajama party, the students carried it in. What a huge surprise!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment