Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, my mom and stepdad, Serge, came to visit us. I was very thankful so I wouldn't be by myself on Christmas morning. When they arrived, we headed to Candlelight Service at First Baptist of Tyler South Campus. We decided to try this church since they were having candlelight. Christmas Eve service just didn't seem the same without candlelight. Then we came home and I finished making dinner. It was nice being able to cook for my mom since she usually does all the cooking.  After a yummy dinner (in my opinion) we opened gifts. It was a small Christmas since James and I got our big gift, new bedroom furniture.  My parents surprised us with a new lawnmower. We are super excited. Hopefully, we won't manage to break this one. It seems every lawnmower we get our hands on breaks.... :-/ Thanks Mom and Serge!



 It was very nice spending the evening with them! We are excited to see the Tyler side of the family this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment