Monday, December 26, 2011

Sewing

Sewing has been another thing I have been up to last week. James and I got Hannah a pretend dog for Christmas. Well, with a pretend dog a girl must have accessories, but real dog accessories were a  little much. (I knew I should have waited until James was at work. ha!) Sooo, I decided to make a dog bed and bandanas for Hannah to tie on her dog. James caved and let me buy a leash and collar. Below are my creations... I can't wait to see her little face! I hope she LOVES it!




I also tried my  hand at making a burp cloth for Andrew. When I sent a picture to James, he texted back, Why football??? Well, it was the only boy fabric I had. I wanted to make sure I could make them before I spend money on "appropriate" fabric. LOL So it has been another project added to the list :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment