Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Birthday

My sweet husband surprised me at work on Friday with BEAUTIFUL flowers! I was definitely shocked because usually I tell him not to spend the money. However, I must say how much I LOVED them! 
On Sunday, I was woken up by my mom's birthday text... which I was waiting for. (I actually looked for it at 6:30 but it wasn't there yet. :-) ) After church, James took me to Texas Roadhouse for birthday lunch. Surprisingly, I actually ate the ribs. Then, we took our usual Sunday nap. (We are enjoying them while we still can!!!) After that , we went to Wes and Shelly's for dinner. It is a tradition to go looking at Christmas lights on my birthday, so we took Hannah to a Drive Thru park. I am truly blessed and turning 30 wasn't so bad after all! (Thanks to all my sweet family!)


An early Christmas present for Hannah.

 The beautiful flowers James sent me.

My birthday gift from Wes and Shelly!

Birthday Cheesecake 

No comments:

Post a Comment