Friday, December 2, 2011

28 weeks~ Third Trimester

So hard to believe I am 28 weeks! I am starting my third trimester. Woo Hoo! I received excellent news that I passed my second gestational diabetes test! Our prayers have been answered. Andrew is 16 inches long... hard to believe he can fit himself in there and weighing 2.5 pounds (about the weight of a Chinese cabbage). I am starting to feel him kick more regularly at night, or whenever I am still, which isn't often. Ha! 


My mom spoiled me over the break and bought me very nice work shoes. I am sooo thankful because I was waking up with excruciating back pain in the middle of the night, and now the pain is gone. 


We are so excited and can't wait to meet this sweet little boy. To celebrate his soon arrival, James and I are heading on a  Babymoon to Hot Springs, Arkansas next weekend. I am looking forward to hanging out with my best friend! I know the trip will be very enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment