Sunday, March 30, 2014

26 Weeks





This picture was taken after I asked James, can you see him? His response, Ummm, YES!!!
How far along? I am 26 weeks pregnant.  Ben is about 1 2/3 pounds and measures 14 inches (about the size of a scallion) from head to heel. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air.
Heartbeat: 140s bpm
Maternity clothes?  Yep! Thankfully, James spoiled me this weekend and I am SET for the summer! I guess he got tired of seeing me in only PCM shirts ;-)
Sleep: Slept pretty well this week :-)
Best Moment This Week:  Ben's baby shower and seeing family.We had fun seeing everyone and the cake was absolutely adorable!!! Shelly and Ranell really went above and beyond! We were definitely showered!
Movement: Yes, all day long!!! It just amazes me how much I feel him! LOVE it!
Food Cravings: Hmmm nothing this week. Trying to make healthier choices...
Food Aversions: Tacos
Gender: A BOY!!! BENJAMIN LUKE TYLER... our little BLT
What I Miss: Regular pants... maternity pants just don't stay up well!
What I am Looking Forward to:  Setting up the NURSERY! James said we will paint next weekend. Hoping we have time! I am DYING to organize all our new goodies!!!


Here is me with Andrew at 26 weeks. I think that I am carrying Ben lower than Andrew. Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment