Sunday, March 23, 2014

25 Weeks



How far along? I am 25 weeks pregnant.  Ben is about 13 1/2 inches long and about 1.5 pounds. Similar to the size of a rutabaga. Ben's lungs are really beginning to get ready for breathing. His tiny nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, are starting to open, and his vocal chords are getting ready to roar. 
Heartbeat: 140s bpm
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Sleep: Rough week on sleep. :-)
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing Grandpa and getting a new gate! Now we dont have to pull a muscle getting in and out of it.
Movement: Yes, all day long!!! It just amazes me how much I feel him! LOVE it!
Food Cravings: Hmmm nothing this week. Trying to make healthier choices...
Food Aversions: Tacos
Gender: A BOY!!! BENJAMIN LUKE TYLER... our little BLT
What I Miss:Nothing this week
What I am Looking Forward to:  Seeing all our family next week to celebrate Ben!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment