Sunday, March 16, 2014

24 Weeks



How far along? I am 24 weeks pregnant.  Ben is about 1 1/3 pounds and a foot long. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.
Heartbeat: 140s bpm
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Sleep: Pretty good
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing Gigi!
Movement: Yes, all day long!I better start working on my running skills.
Food Cravings: Brownies
Food Aversions: Tacos
Gender: A BOY!!! BENJAMIN LUKE TYLER... our little BLT
What I Miss:Nothing this week
What I am Looking Forward to:  Having a working gate! Grandpa and Wes planning on helping James fix the gate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment