Sunday, March 9, 2014

23 Weeks




How far along? I am 23 weeks pregnant.  Ben is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about the size of a large mango). Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that Ben's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing his for entry into the outside world.
Heartbeat: 140s bpm
Maternity clothes?  Yes... Hoping to get a few spring things soon! 
Sleep: Pretty good... but very vivid dreams. I had  a terrible dream where James divorced me. I woke up in a panic and had to make the long roll over to make sure he was still there.  :-) Thankfully, he still was!
Best Moment This Week:  Hearing Ben's heart beat! Love that sound!
Movement: Yes, all day long!I better start working on my running skills.
Food Cravings: Swedish Fish this week
Food Aversions: Tacos
Gender: A BOY!!! BENJAMIN LUKE TYLER... our little BLT
What I Miss: Not having to worry about my blood pressure. I went to doctor on Wednesday and my blood pressure was high. I was surprised, because it had been so good since my pleursy that I had even stopped taking it regularly.  Now, I am back to taking it every day a couple times throughout the day... different times. Thankfully, it has returned back to my normal. God has answered prayers! Very, very thankful!!!
What I am Looking Forward to:  Gigi coming to visit!!! ... and James finishing this dresser. All the clothes are freshly washed and need  a place!Gigi is also bringing baskets from Dollar Tree (ours is out!) and I can place blankets, sheets, and other items. I LOVE baskets. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment