Tuesday, March 4, 2014

22 Weeks



How far along? I am 22 weeks pregnant.  .
Heartbeat: 147 bpm
Maternity clothes?  Yes... Hoping to get a few spring things soon! 
Sleep: I would say like a baby.... but babies do NOT sleep well! I have been sleeping great and my naps have really dropped off.
Best Moment This Week:  James feeling Ben kicking!
Movement: Yes, all day long! He is definitely busy in there strengthening his muscles... worries me a little. Andrew did not move nearly as much!
Food Cravings: Sour Straws... which I forgot at the store today. Ugh! Guess James will be making a stop on his way home ;-)
Food Aversions: Tacos
Gender: A BOY!!! BENJAMIN LUKE TYLER... our little BLT
What I Miss: Nothing right now.
What I am Looking Forward to: James refinishing Andrew's dresser so I can put Ben's clothes in his dresser. I have had major nesting this week. Ben's room is now much less overwhelming and my washing machine has not stopped. I have cleared a space for his towels in the linen closet, sold toys on Swap N shop, and made space in the kitchen for bottles, formula, and other necessities. Now I am working on washing his clothes. So sad Andrew's newborn clothes wont be used. I guess it would be mean to put adorable sweaters on Ben  in the middle of summer ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment