Sunday, June 15, 2014

37 Weeks Updated







How far along? 37 Weeks!!! Full term! Woo Hoo! Thank you, Lord, for a healthy pregnancy!

Ben weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (about the size of a bunch of Swiss chard).


Heartbeat: Back in the 140s

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: I am just going to accept that sleep will be rough until this little guy makes his appearance.

Best Moment This Week:  Spending the week with my little man. We had a lot of Mommy and Andrew adventures. Trying to soak up as many memories with him before Ben arrives.

Movement: ALL day long!  
 
Food Cravings: Banana Pudding
 
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
 
Labor Signs: No contractions... He has dropped though. I thought he did earlier because my reflux had been better and I was able to clean up easier. When I was checked to day, he has definitely
dropped and getting closer to his arrival.  I am at 2 cm and stayed at 60% effaced. My blood pressure is up. 137/86 so she mentioned inducing early. She said we will revisit it next appointment on Thursday or if I have any problems this week.

Belly Button in or out? Very stretch and has lost most of its poking.

What I Miss: Reaching the kitchen sink... makes dishes even more difficult. We really need to take a picture... It is quite ridiculous looking! I have to turn sideways and even then I barely can reach the water and soap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment