Friday, June 6, 2014

36 Weeks!






How far along? 36 Weeks. Another healthy report! Dr. Carl checked me and I am 1 cm and 60% effaced. I was surprised because I haven't felt any contractions. She guesses his weight to be approximately 6 pounds. I love Dr. Carl! She is so willing to answer all my questions and is so caring!

Ben  is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day.  He now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long (about the size of a head of romaine lettuce). He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered his body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin .


Heartbeat: 130s It dropped a little but Dr. Carl said it is still within normal range. I went at a different time than normal so it could have been his rest time. :-)
Maternity clothes? Yep!


Sleep: I am just going to accept that sleep will be rough until this little guy makes his appearance.

Best Moment This Week:  Spending the week with my little man. We had a lot of Mommy and Andrew adventures. Trying to soak up as many memories with him before Ben arrives.

Movement: ALL day long!  
Food Cravings: Sour candy like sour straws
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Very stretch and has lost most of its poking.
What I Miss: Reaching the kitchen sink... makes dishes even more difficult 

No comments:

Post a Comment