Saturday, April 26, 2014

30 Weeks!!!






How far along? 30 Weeks!!! 10 Weeks to go... 70 days... Crazy! Ben is about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will shrink a she gets bigger. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day.

Heartbeat: 160s

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: Better week on sleeping

Best Moment This Week:  Gigi visiting us!!! She even planted us bushes in our backyard! And I got a dinner and movie date with James!!! Talking about being spoiled this week!

Movement: ALL day long!  He has started to move to Andrew's old spot. James and I have enjoyed watching him move while in bed.
Food Cravings: Sour candy like sour straws
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
Labor Signs: None, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? Very stretch and starting to poke out... I saw it through my shirt this week. :-(
What I Miss: Being able to help do things like plant
What I am Looking Forward to:  Having a weekend with NO PLANS!!! (except I want to plant...LOL)

Swelling has gone done mostly and very mild. Also, had 3 of some of my best blood pressure readings. Apparently, being outside and helping a little was good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment