Saturday, April 12, 2014

28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks! Third trimester!!! Ben weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of a large eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Heartbeat: 160s

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: Better week on sleeping

Best Moment This Week:  Hosting our 2 Uganda girls: Gloria and Promise

Movement: ALL day long! Unlike Andrew he stays low and I usually feel him on the underside of belly.
Food Cravings: None this week...
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
Labor Signs: None, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? Very stretch and starting to poke out.... So sad! I never got an outie with Andrew..... 
What I Miss: Energy ! :-) We had a busy week!!!
What I am Looking Forward to: Having a low key week! :-)

We had a huge praise this week! I passed my 3 hour diabetes test! We are so thankful to our Lord for keeping me and Ben healthy and my body strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment