Thursday, May 16, 2013

Big Boy

Some one got a special treat... sitting in the booth AND a his own grown up drink.

Can you tell he thinks he is big stuff?!?!?

While daddy was working, A and I got donuts. I put three donut holes on the tray and he shoved all three in his mouth!


I bought him a hat for the summer to help keep the sun out of his eyes. He hated it, but I still made him wear it. SO I was shocked when I looked out and found he had put the hat on himself (a different day).


Helping mama cook


Daddy left to go to the front yard, Andrew was bound and determine to open the gate. I really was worried he was going to pull the wire off. This is one STRONG (willed) boy!

In love with the shovel. Thanks Aunt Val and Uncle Lew!


Loves to clap for himself after he does something he thinks is "good".  Apparently, I have praised him maybe a little too often.



Loves his Spot book.


Enjoying bringing his cup of water back and forth with water. Most ends up watering the grass.

Andrew did his first swim over.

Love this boy! (I am sure you can tell by all the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment