Sunday, May 19, 2013

A little of this and that

Shelly and I went garage sale shopping, and she found these sorting animals. She was kind enough to give them up and I plan to use them in my classroom. I kept six out for Andrew to play with in his eggs.



He had fun sorting the eggs. 
 

That was too easy ;-) so we got out the spoon.  (pardon the finger)


Next activity for the day.... coloring. With two crayons. So fun!  


Thankfully, they are washable crayons.
Shelly and I dressed the boys alike on Mother's Day without planning it.


Who doesn't love mashed potatoes?!?!?


Loves Mama's sunglasses!


Thanks Aunt Shelly and Uncle Wes for the playhouse! It is one of my favorite hangouts.


Balloons in the bathtub. Who knew they could bring hours of entertainment?!?! Or at least 20 minutes!

Love watching this boy develop! He is learning so much!


I love coming up with activities for him to do! I have spent the last 10 years planning learning for other's kids and now I feel like Andrew is finally old enough! So thankful I get to be his first teacher!








No comments:

Post a Comment