Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little Getaway!

James had a conference in Austin so I tagged along. We went out for yummy Mexican food Friday night!

Then we headed to Cheesecake Factory for Tuxedo Cheesecake to go (same dessert as our groom's cake). We ate cheesecake and watch "The Middle" one of our favorite shows!

Saturday James was at the conference but he had a break. There was a HUGE shopping center walking distance, so I picked him up and we went browsing. 

Then I went shopping and got a pedicure. I sent James a picture and asked him which ones. LOL I even read a book! Boy! I had so much fun!

Saturday night we headed to Old Pecan Street Cafe, one  of my favorites! 

They have the best Chicken Parmesan!!! And we were able to sit outside. 

We went to Esther's Follies! SOO funny! Had a fabulous time! Then we walked outside after the show and it was POURING! Needless to say, we had so much fun walking and laughing in the rain.

We had so much fun! I am so thankful for a little alone time and a little us time. We missed our baby, but it was nice to get rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment