Friday, March 1, 2013

Valentine's Day

Yes, it is a little late, but we have been BUSY around here! James enjoy Angel Fire for Valentine's day. I left surprises in his suitcase. I also made him send me pictures of him. We were missing daddy for sure!



Andrew and I went to school like normal.
He is getting so big, that he is now pulling off toys. 



We went to Chapel. Ethan was there! It was so sweet because he came to me and asked me to pick him up. Love this sweet boy!

The girls



We had a fun Valentine's party and exchanged Valentines. I was showered with lots of gifts!


After lunch, Andrew and I headed to Gigi's. By this point, I was needing some help!

Daddy surprised me with flowers.

Andrew surprised me with a cute little monkey.

Andrew was happy to see his chair again!

We missed Daddy on Valentines Day but it was fun hanging out with Gigi and Pawpaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment