Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rodeo

Ready for the rodeo!
 

Andrew riding his first carousel... not so sure about it!


Driving tractor with daddy


Playing in the corn

Planting our "seed"

Get me OFF the horse!

Well... okay... for mommy :-)


Riding the Bull with Gigi


 Petting Zoo fun

Lovin his Gigi


Our Family

Loving looking at the cows


Me and my sweet husband

The two daredevils. James is waving bye to Andrew.


Gigi took Andrew home for his nap and James and I got a DATE!!! SUPER excited! Much much needed!!!
Tilt a Wheel is my FAVORITE ride!!!

We saw these monkey and thought we needed one for Andrew.


James made a good effort.


But all he won was this dice :-) I was surprised he won anything! He did so good!


Our first ferris ride together


Yum! Funnel Cake


It was a FABULOUS day!!! Andrew was perfect and such a good sport. James and I had a wonderful time watching the rodeo! Thanks Mom for taking care of Andrew so we could have time together! We had SOOO much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment