Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cousin Time

Ethan came to play with Andrew! A blast doesn't begin to tell about our day! We had fun with bubbles! 


We put rice in the car and took it out!

That hat makes me smile!

Of Course, Baxter was in the middle of everything!

Then we went for a wagon ride! Isn't Ethan the cutest?!?!?


 And once again... Baxter in the middle of it all!

On our walk, we spotted a garage sale. After our walk, I stopped by our house and got money. Then we made a stop. I would say we hit the jack pot with power tools!


Ironically, I talked James into buy TWO cozy coupes so the boys wouldn't fight. Boy! Did they prove me wrong!!! 

Mr. Handy Man He was "drilling" everything!

We ate lunch and played inside. Sweet Ethan was sharing with Andrew. 

Sharing the cool car transporter Uncle Glen and the girls got Andrew for his birthday. 

Sharing quickly became fighting! What can they say?!?! It IS a COOL truck!

Today melted my heart! I remember when we found out Andrew was a boy dreaming about the boys getting to play together and being best buds. Today they had so much fun together! They both took LONG LONG naps! We will be doing this again for sure!!! Thanks Shelly for sharing E with us!

1 comment: