Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Sweet Girl

I don't normally write about school... but I kinda have a special student who I think all of you would enjoy hearing about.





Hannah Kate is so well behaved. At school, I don't think I have ever had to repeat myself to her (except naps:-) ) She is often repeating me to other kids to help get them to do what they are supposed to do. She gets so excited about crafts that it excites me to find one that she will just LOVE! I have LOVED having her and have been so blessed to be her teacher!... and AUNT!

She is helping a friend swing! Such a kind and helpful heart!





So I was helping all the kids put on their jackets to go outside. It was the first time we actually needed them. She said to me that she could do it by herself. She usually is right and rarely does she need my help. She takes pride in being independent at school.







Well, I look over at her and this is what I found.... Made my heart melt. She said, "Look I did it!" I ran to my camera and took her sweet picture. :-)


A little girl asked her, "Hannah, why does your tongue have dots on it?" Hannah replied very matter of factly, "Because God made me that way!"  


Love this little girl and pray that she ALWAYS remembers this and continues to love how God made her, her!



No comments:

Post a Comment