Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Happenings


In my class we painted pumpkins! Oh so fun! The kids did really well and very little mess.


On Friday, Shelly was supposed to have a HUGE backyard party... but the weather didn't cooperate. So she had a couple of us. Miss Hannah loved the stamps.

Ethan did a little stamping.


We played a little "Put the Nose" on the Pumpkin. The kids had fun even if they didn't quite get how to play. I forgot to take a picture of my sweetie...


Andrew dressed in his Halloween tie for church. Yes, he took his spoon to church with him.


On Tuesday, we had a Costume Parade at school. Andrew's sweet teacher is pushing him in the stroller.

Mr. Cool. It cracks us up because he always sits like this

 He wants nothing to do with the adorable bee. I guess he has learned that they sting... I also think this is the little girl that tried unsuccessfully to take away his piano the other day.

My class. Very sweet kiddos. Have I ever mentioned, I LOVE MY JOB!?!? How can you not enjoy playing this these kiddos all day????
 A close up of  Chunka Monka. Daddy made the pom pom on top of his head. I made the hat. Thank you, Shelly, for taking all the pictures! I have learned it is hard to be both teacher and mama.

We had a Halloween party with yummy yummy food. Look at that Mummy drink! These mommies are too creative!

Monster lips!
 Everyone enjoying their lunch.

Gigi bought Andrew a costume just in case the sock monkey didn't work out. 

Both the pumpkin and Andrew weigh 21 pounds :-) 


Take this hat OFF!!! 

Having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment