Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Day of First

Well, Andrew recently had a DAY of first....



Every morning at school, I place him down with cars while I get everything ready for my kiddos. Well, I turned around to find this... Andrew had crawled (army style) across the room. I guess he really loves leaves. He did great just crunching them and never put them in his mouth. (At least that I noticed)






Then, I put him down in the kitchen while doing dishes and preparing dinner. I knew he had left the kitchen which is normal. I went to check on him and he was EATING dog food!!! Gross!



At dinner, he was eating straight broccoli. We were so proud of him and praising him. Then he started making grunting sounds like he needed to have a bowel movement. Well, we died laughing which only encouraged him to keep it up through dinner and all his berry eating. First time for him to purposely entertain us. He sure did think he was a comedian!



Lastly, James and I were sitting on the couch talking about Christmas gifts and looking at some things on line. We looked over and James asked me, "Did you sit Andrew up?" "No,"I replied. "I have been here with you looking at Christmas." So apparently he went from a laying position to a sitting all by himself... or he had help from his best four legged friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment