Friday, July 13, 2012

Houston Vacation

James, Andrew, and I went to Houston for the 4th as we always do. This time we decided to make a very long weekend. I have to get better at taking pictures! On Wednesday, we spend the day with Gigi and Pawpaw. We went shopping and watched beautiful fireworks.

On Thursday, we went to Nana and Grandpa's home. We had fun playing and even went outside to see the big tractor. Grandpa was working on a project.


Hanging out with Aunt Rachel




After lunch, we headed to visit Granny and Papaw. Andrew was a little cranky, so we took his clothes off. This little boy hates clothes much to his parents dismay...



Granny getting her snuggles in. She even put up with his crankiness!


Love that face!!!

On Friday, we said goodbye to our sweet boy! A family picture before we left.





We left him in wonderful arms.

Now time for some baby-free fun! First stop... my FAVORITE... Los Cucos.

After that, we went to the hotel and took a LONG nap! :-) We ventured off to go shopping and have dinner and dessert at the Cheesecake factory.

On Saturday, we spent our time sleeping in, shopping some more... we were looking for James work pants and matching outfits for family pictures and watching a movie.  Then we headed to the play, Black Coffee. After that, we thought... we are baby-free so lets go for dessert. Back to the Cheesecake Factory we headed. :-) As many of you know, we had the Tuxedo Cheesecake at our wedding... need I say more?!? 


On Sunday, we headed back to Gigi's to pick up our sweet baby. We did miss him, but it was SO WONDERFUL to spend quality time with my wonderful husband. It was hard to leave Andrew, but James and I were able to connect on a level besides being parents and I think it really blessed our marriage. I am thankful we had the money to do so, and I hope we continue to have time together as a couple. Thank you, James, for spoiling me! I am so blessed to be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment