Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a Week!

Wow! It is crazy to think a week ago I was being admitted to the hospital to receive blood.  During those scariest moments, God continued to cover us in His grace and comfort. I remember being in the hospital room and God reminding me of the verse on Andrew's wall, "Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go." Joshua 1:9. How fitting for this situation! We were so blessed by so many during this week. We definitely felt covered in prayer and help! Thank you to all of you for praying for me!  I currently have normal labs! :-) And the doctor has put me on a blood pressure medicine. Hopefully, I wont have to stay on it for long.

Thank you Wes and Shelly for taking care of my sweet baby boy. What a true blessing it was to be able to drop him off and not have to worry about him. We knew what amazing hands he was in. Thank you, mom, for coming and taking Andrew for the nights so I could rest. Thank you to my sweet husband who played both mom and dad for several days as well as took care of me. You are such an encouragement to me! And most importantly, thank you Lord that I am well and able to take care of my sweet baby boy. I am so grateful to be his mommy and this situation definitely opened my eyes to the precious gift you have entrusted James and I with.


And for the real reason you came to the blog.... Pictures of our sweet boy





No comments:

Post a Comment