Monday, February 13, 2012

Andrew James Tyler

Yea! Andrew made his way into the world on Friday, February 10. He was born at 7:59 weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces, measuring 19 inches long.  James and I are SOOO blessed. I can't begin to describe how much I love this sweet little boy.  James was absolutely AMAZING husband during the delivery. I never knew after delivering Andrew I would live James even more. He was such an encourager and I would not have made it without him.  He is also such a wonderful daddy to Andrew which just fills my heart with so much JOY!  Below are some of the first pictures of our family of 3. Some how I did not get any pics of Aunt Shelly, Uncle Wes, Gigi, Pawpaw but they were definitely there. I am going to have to hunt down some!!!














1 comment:

  1. He is perfect! Motherhood fits you. We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete