Sunday, August 1, 2010

Helpers!!!

This house has required lots of work!!! It seems like there is always things to fix around the house. James's dad and mom came to help this weekend and it was VERY much appreciated. His dad is a wiz at handiwork. I have never seen anyone work so fast. It seemed like each time we gave him a project he was asking for a new one two seconds later. Saturday morning, Hannah and Wes came over to help as well. I love this pic because Hannah is showing Grandpa how to fix the electrical socket. Dont worry, the we turned off the electricity.



James has limited my spending (Houses are expensive!) so we only have a farm for Hannah to play with. But we pulled out a moving box. She had a good time. Uncle James even cut her a window for her house. I plan on spicing it up when I get time!


Hannah has gotten great at walking so we put her to work moving the styrofoam out of the house.


We had such a great weekend!!! It was nice spending time with the family and having everyone around. We are loving our new home!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! And I can't wait to see those tennis balls on the chairs. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete