Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthday Boy, errr, Man


This Sunday we celebrated James's Birthday since his family was in town! It is hard to believe this is the fourth birthday that James and I have celebrated together. Time does fly fast!

On every piece of furniture, we have place felt. Only problem: it doesnt stick. Hannah found one that had escaped from a chair. I place it on her nose. She was so proud!



When James was a child, his mom used to read him the ABC Dr. Seuss Book. When we were deciding what to name our blog, James exclaimed Two Tylers in a Tuttle Tuttle Tree, which comes from this book! What a neat gift!


For his birthday, James was spoiled! (I just can't help myself!!!) He got a Kindle from me and my mom. He has definitely enjoyed using it. He also got money and gift cards from all his family and friends which he plans on using to purchase accessories for the Kindle. (He must get a light so I can get sleep!) Oh! and Baxter and Jersey got his needle nose pliers.... These two dogs got blamed for burying them when James could not locate his while working on a project!


The cake I made (with the help of my wonderful friend, Catherine!) It didn't turn out exactly as planned but with time I will learn!

Happy Birthday, my sweet husband! I look forward to many many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment