Sunday, May 25, 2014

34 Weels


How far along? 34 Weeks. Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (about the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.  Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well.

Heartbeat: 140s

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: Ugh! Rough week.... can't get comfortable. Even ended up on couch a couple of nights.

Best Moment This Week:  Celebrating Ben with church friends. We were spoiled with LOTS of goodies. I also had a surprise Diaper Shower from my sweet kids at schools. We are now ready for Baby Ben :-) Well... if the nursery was done ;-)

Movement: ALL day long!  
Food Cravings: Sour candy like sour straws
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
Labor Signs: None, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? Very stretch and has lost most of its poking.
What I Miss: Being able to easily pick things up off the floor and getting off the floor with out a struggle

 What I am Looking Forward to:   James has assured me we are going to start working on the decorations for Ben's room.
 
I go to the doctor on Friday. This was the appointment we found out I had preeclampsia. There are no signs that I have it again, but I will be more nervous at this appointment. We are praying for peace for both of us this appointment. We know God is faithful and His plans are bigger than our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment