Sunday, May 4, 2014

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks. This week, Ben measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3 1/3 pounds (about the size of a coconut) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.

Heartbeat: 140s

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep: ROUGH week on sleeping. Between my allergies and my body "falling asleep"...

Best Moment This Week:  Celebrating Hannah's *gasp* 5th birthday!!!!

Movement: ALL day long!  
Food Cravings: Sour candy like sour straws
Gender: Boy... our little BLT!
Labor Signs: None, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? Very stretch on the bottom... poking out on the top
What I Miss: Being able to help do things like plant
What I am Looking Forward to:  Having a weekend with NO PLANS!!! (except I want to plant...LOL)

Went to the doctor on Friday and everything is looking great! She said I had lost 4 pounds but no according to our scale. I am exactly where I should be had I not had the "big" weight gain. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment