Friday, December 21, 2012

Never Ending Birthday


On Saturday, the Hayes family and the other Tyler came over. The last time Hannah was over she asked if we were doing a Christmas craft. Umm...well all my crafting is at work now. So this time I made sure to have a Christmas craft.



We gave the Hayes family their gifts. Jonah was so thankful! :-)

Shelly and Christie surprised me with a cookie cake!  They also collected money and had my class buy me a gift card to Texas Roadhouse! They are SO thoughtful!

James surprised me numerous times. Here are the gorgeous flowers he sent me at school. 

On Wednesday, we celebrated more with cake! And Shelly made Chicken Spaghetti. 

Andrew played with the doll house and watched the baby show. 

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes! I truly had a birthday I will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment