Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy Weekend

This weekend was a weekend of projects.

On Friday, James surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. It was a nice surprise. 






I spent my Friday watching my sweet baby boy and sewing. We have several people we know having babies and I have been busy making burp clothes and ties as a gift. I had to make my sweet boy a new tie onsie. Isn't he so cute?



I got asked to fill in for a Christmas Advent Ornament Exchange. I had a week to make 24 "cute" ornaments with a Wise Men Theme. Shelly came to the rescue and helped me! So on Saturday I ran over to her house to work on the project. I came home to this... now who spoils this boy?!?

We also made Pumpkin cupcakes for Sunday night's caregroup and pumpkin bread for Andrew's teachers.

On Sunday night, we went to care group. Andrew made himself right at home exploring.


It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment