Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What a Weekend!

James has been researching cars. He had become as addicted to car websites as  I am to Craigslist. He found one that we really liked. On Thursday, Wes and Shelly were kind enough to watch Andrew while we went to look at it. Two problems: it smelt like smoke and the color of the interior. Other that that I LOVED the car. So James found another one... in Houston. So off we went!


Friday I spent my day getting everything ready. My mom and stepdad went to make sure they still had the car and that it didn't smell like smoke. I went hunting for the best interest rate. OH and baby boy woke up sick. He had his first stomach bug. :-( He handled it like a trooper! Here he is playing with Pawpaw on the floor.



Here is my new car! I love it!


By Sunday, all of us had the stomach bug...even Pawpaw!!!Pawpaw hasn't been sick in over 11 years! It has been the nastiest bug! Hopefully, we will still be invited back...  My sweet boy is still only able to hold cereal and milk down.

No comments:

Post a Comment