Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Party at School


 Making letters with Candy Corn
 
Silly Faces... he got that from his daddy FOR Sure!

Pulling out pumpkin guts


Painting Pumpkins


Sweet Friends

Writing his name with pumpkin seeds

Likes pumpkin bread. (He brought it for the class to try. Then they graphed their results)


Paw Patrol is on a Roll...


My sweet baby who is not a baby...

I can't believe his teacher was able to convince him to wear the hat. He truly does love her!!! He talks about her all the time. Saying See Kimberly.

Oh. My. He is getting so old.

He did AMAZING! He stood up there and sang all the songs and did some of the motions. I was so proud of him!


His classmates

1 comment:

  1. plz share my youtube videos on your blog.

    contact me:- sachinsainiuonly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete