Monday, November 2, 2015

A work in progress

I have been DYING to redo the playroom. I am ready for all the toys to be in there or  Ben's room. We took out the toys from Andrews room. 

While my mom was here, James and I painted. We added an art work section. I hate throwing away his art but there was no where to put it. We added shelving.

Almost half these baskets are empty ready for Christmas. Now I need labels.



We found a shower curtain we loved and are going to have it shortened to a valence. Also, need to redo the play room rules.


We reorganized the location of the storage and I love it! It feels much bigger!

Need to redo the art this week.

The. Fourth. Wall.

Here is the inspiration.


Stayed tuned... It may be awhile, though. Unless someone wants to babysit... Paint and Ben don't mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment