Monday, March 9, 2015

Houston Zoo

Gigi wanted to take Andrew to the Houston Zoo for his birthday. It was extra special to me because my brother came along. We usually see Mike at holidays but don't usually "Do" anything. It was a VERY fun trip. I loved seeing Andrew interact with him and his girlfriend, Amber. (Who I LOVE)

 
 
 
His favorite part... Feeding the giraffes. He couldn't get enough of it!





Brushing the goats... not so sure about this!
 
 
Love my boys! Wish Daddy was here with us!
 
Andrew, Uncle Mike, and Amber
 
 
Ben's turn, Watching the elephants play fight with their tusks
 
 
He also enjoyed the elephants
 
 
Gigi actually owns TENNIS SHOES
 
 
He LOVES his Uncle Mike! He has on one shoe because he has spoiled feet. Gigi bought him really cool Dusty shoes that he wore. However they don't have the support of his fancy stride rite shoes... He said my feet hurt and a snake is in it. (We were in the reptile house) Now he wont touch the Dusty shoes which is strange because he LOVES Dusty!... Spoiled feet...

No comments:

Post a Comment