Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy birthday to me :-)

I had a wonderful birthday! My birthday eve we went to Wes and Shelly's home for birthday dinner and to open presents.


Andrew blew out my candles.


My favorite cake!!!
 
 
 
The next morning James had hidden one last gift along with several cards around the home. He know how much I love finding random cards through out the day! I took all my boys to get donuts! LOVE taking Ethan with us in the mornings! When I asked Andrew who his favorite friend is, he said without hesitation ETHAN!

 
 
We had our Christmas program at school that day. The entire audience sang Happy Birthday! Talk about overwhelming. It was very sweet and thoughtful of Robin. I received numerous messages through out the day wishing me a happy birthday. Boy! Was I loved! We went out for dinner and went looking at Christmas lights. It was a good birthday! Thank you, everyone, for making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment