Saturday, August 30, 2014

2 1/2 Years Old

Andrew recently turned 2 1/2 years old! He is growing up SO much just since turning 2! His vocabulary has EXPLODED. We still have trouble always understanding him, but he sure does love talking. He will talk your ear off! He recently has begun singing along with songs. He is an all-around kid and is happy doing anything

really. He has a wide range of interests from gymnastics to painting to music to tractors to tools. I really wish I could freeze him at the age he is! I love this age. Yes, he has his moments of STUBBORNNESS, but he really makes me laugh. He has a very sweet and polite heart. He loves to help. For the most part, he is a pleaser and loves words of encouragement.



Andrew's Favorites:
Color: Orange
Toy: Tractors, Trains, Planes, Playdough
Activity: Swimming and Riding his tractor
TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Movie: Rio
Store: Target (to get popcorn and an Icee)
Song: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
Some other favs: You, You, You (Chapel song), Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Ring around the Rosie, Row Row Row Your Boat, Farmer in the Dell
Food: Anything sweet! :-) For an actual meal: Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed potatoes, and peas

Things he says that make us laugh:

~ He loves to yell for "James" or "Babe" especially if I am looking for him
~ I fixin' it.
~ I watch Daddy sing. Daddy choir.
~ NO Daddy drive. (He does not like me to drive!)
~ I make milk for Ben.
~ Need help?
~ Tortuee (tortilla)
~ Baxter naughty. Baxter farking dog. (has a little trouble with 'B's)
~ I tell Daddy! I tell Baxter! (whenever he does something good)
~ I know, Ben, I know.
~ I freezing!
~ I need....
~ When I tell him no for a toy, he tells me I ask for Christmas
 












No comments:

Post a Comment