Friday, July 4, 2014

BLT

Benjamin Luke Tyler made his debut on June 17 at 4:24. He weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. I was induced around 7:30 am. I had planned to have an epidural, but God had different plans. Bringing Ben into the world was one of the most difficult things I have ever endured. I am thankful for my encouraging and patient husband who helped coach me through the pains. I also had a wonderful nurse who stayed by our side once I told her I never took a birthing class because I had NO INTENTION of having a NATURAL birth. I pushed for 9 minutes. Ben is absolutely beautiful and a true blessing to our family. He completes our family of FOUR!!!


 





Andrew so excited to meet Ben!!!






This blanket used to be Ethan's. So neat! Ethan was SUCH a good cousin and very mesmorized by Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment