Friday, January 3, 2014

14 Weeks





How far along? I am 14 weeks pregnant and now in my 2nd trimester!!! Measuring 3 1/2 inches long (size of Lemon) and 1.5 ounces. Our baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!
Heartbeat: 160s bpm
Maternity clothes? Some... I dont have enough bigger pants ;-)
Sleep: Sleepy but seems to be getting less
Best Moment This Week: Andrew successfully transitioning to a toddler bed.
Movement: Not yet
Food Cravings: Any dips

Food Aversions: Plain meat
Gender: Andrew insists it is Baby Emma... we shall see
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am Looking Forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on Monday
How are you feeling this week?  Thankful to have had this week to catch up and get the house cleaned :-) Feeling a little less overwhelmed!

This was me at 14 weeks with Andrew.  I think I may have been showing more with Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment