Sunday, June 2, 2013

Joy

My heart is full of joy. I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life. I am also so blessed that I get to stay at home with Andrew. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I LOVE watching him learning. I love that I get to see his eyes light up as he learns something new!

Here he found a "laptop" Gigi bought him from a consignment store.


Daddy teaching Andrew how to use the drill to put child locks on the cabinets.


Andrew practicing


Andrew put his sunglasses on after church.


He moved up classrooms at church. Now he get to bring home a Bible story craft. This is his first craft!


Calling someone...

Yes, that is right. You bring the Cheerios and I'll bring the milk.


We brought Daddy lunch.


I know this is a picture of a frog.... but it has a funny story that I want to record.  James found a tree frog on a chair. He brought it over to  show Andrew. But it jumped on his head and Andrew screamed. Then Baxter realized there was a frog and was trying to eat it. So the frog runs the opposite direction which is towards Andrew. Andrew begins to scream and cry then. I am trying to grab Baxter. James is trying to catch the frog. and Andrew is screaming bloody murder!!! Finally, the frog makes it to the fence and the chaos ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment