Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hanging with Daddy

I love that when James comes home he loves hanging out with Andrew. Andrew LOVES his daddy. I know he wishes James took care of him all day... but someone has to pay the bills. :-D With that being said... today is my SECOND DAY as a STAY AT HOME MOMMY!!! Can I just tell you that I am LOVING IT!!!



When James is home... you often find Andrew in his arms. I have to remind James not to spoil our baby. :-) But it warms my heart that he cherishes our son so much! On Saturday, we went to have lunch with James at the hospital.


Andrew reaches for EVERYTHING! Yesterday, Andrew grabbed James's glasses. James showed him how to properly wear them. :-D 

Thank you, James, for letting me stay at home and capture all these moments! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment