Saturday, May 12, 2012

3 months

Andrew,

You are our Buddy Boy! We are so thankful God gave us you. You are such a bundle of joy!
 This month Mommy went back to work. Aunt Shelly and Gigi are taking care of you. Mommy misses you so much and look forward to staying at home with you all the time.

At 3 months you are:
~13.5 pounds (We lovingly call you our Chunky Monkey)
~23.5 inches short
~Drinking 5 oz bottles every 2-3 hours
~Sleep from 10-7 every night (You are a Champion sleeper!!! Something we are very,very happy about!)
~Wearing size diapers. You would be in 2, but we bought too many 1s
~ Wearing size 3-6 month clothes
~You are not lifting your head up still or even attempting to. You have one month to make progress or you will be having therapy. :-) We are praying and giving you lots and lots of tummy time which you don't like.

 Playing with my rattle and practicing
 Baxter LOVES Andrew... Nothing like doggy kisses
Help.... anyone?!?
 Love, love, love my hands!
 I am gonna punch you if you flip me over to my tummy
 I am not amused, guys!

We love you, Buddy Boy! We love watching you grow and learn new things! 
Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment