Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Daddy left very early for work. Then we met daddy at church. James was singing in an octet. I didn't take any pictures, but I did record it. :-)

 Ready to worship!

James and I
 

Andrew and Coleman worn out after listening to the message.
 After church service, Andrew and I headed to Aunt Christie and Uncle Justin's for lunch. We also met up with Wes, Shelly, and the kids. They are all wearing seersucker but Shelly and I didn't plan this. (Believe us or not! Ha!) But they turned out so cute! Love those babies!!!
While lunch was cooking, the kids went hunting for eggs.


 We ate yummy lunch and had festive cupcakes.
 After all the partying, we headed home to take a nap. Then James came home and we gave Andrew his Easter Basket. It was filled with Veggie Tales movie, his first Bible, clothes and shoes.
 Aunt Shelly and Uncle Wes bought him this cute bib and fun rattle!

 Aunt Christie and Uncle Justin bought him this Easter bunny... Talk about spoiled little cutie!
 Then I read Andrew the Easter story.

Although we missed Daddy, it was a blessed Easter. This little boy has brought so much joy into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment