Monday, January 16, 2012

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks... only 6 more to go. Andrew is approximately 5 pounds (the size of a cantaloupe) and 18 inches long. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and she said that everything was progressing well. 

On Saturday, the Cooks, friends of ours from Houston, were in Longview, so we met up with them for some dinner. This is Caleb with his kid size hotdog. We also met Mr. Luke for the first time! It was so nice catching up with old friends! Craig invited us up to the hospital for an ultrasound. It was the best gift ever! We got to see Andrew. He is facing head down near my left hip bone. He then has wrapped himself across my belly and then up toward my ribs. His little bottom is right below my right rib. His feet dangle below my left rib. It was such a blessing seeing him!
This week I washed all of Andrew's laundry. What a big basket of laundry!



I guess my nesting has been working on sewing projects. I have learned how to make burp cloths. Below is a gift for a friend who is having a girl. I also have been making paci clips. Next project after the curtains, burp cloths for Andrew. I can't wait! I think I am driving James crazy with the dining room being changed into a project room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment