Monday, October 10, 2011

Andrew is GROWING!!!

Maybe... a little too well! James and I went to see the doctor today. He is about the length of a banana. He is measuring about a week early. He is 13 ounces (average baby at 20 weeks is 10 ounces). His head size is large, in the 92nd percentile. His arms are also longer like his daddy. (76th percentile).  He is laying sideways, with his head on my right side.

This weekend I began feeling Andrew; it had been feeling like little bubble popping. I have had a difficult time feeling him because my placenta is on the front. He doesn't like me to sleep on my right side; he got up into my ribs until I can't take the pain and roll over.  Maybe sleeping on your head isn't any fun.






We also bought the bedding.  WooHoo! I am so excited and can't wait to get it!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Hooo! Can't wait to meet that sweet boy....look at that sweet little foot :)

    ReplyDelete