Thursday, May 6, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig



Wow! A lot has happened since I last blogged. James got a job!!! He will be working at Mother Francis Hospital.... but in Tyler. We are excited to begin this new phase of our life, but our sad to leave our friends and family. We truly believe we are following God's plan for our life and hope He will use us to glorify Him and His kingdom. So now the house hunt begins...
No more homework... No more books... No more teachers dirty looks! I am finished with my Masters! This is a very uplifting feeling since this semester has been truly overwhelming. I am glad I made it through, and James was so helpful being my editor for all the papers.
Lastly, this past weekend, Hannah turned 1! Gosh... she is growing up too quickly! She had an adorable party, and we had so much fun hanging out with all our family. Hannah is definitely a girly girl. From James's parents, she received Wes's rocking horse. It was a very special gift. Below are some pictures from the party. After the party we went to get in my car... and the air conditioning was no longer working. Thankfully, James's dad is very handy and it was simply a fuse. We were able to drive back to Houston without our windows down. What a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment