Sunday, April 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

As many of you know, James is job hunting. He has an official offer from a hospital in Bryan. We are heading up tonight to Tyler because he has two more interviews tomorrow. One in Tyler and one in Longview. We are staying with Wes, Shelly, and Hannah, so we are super excited about that. I am just hoping James will know where he wants to work by the end of the week.

Also, all my projects for internship are due on Thursday! It is crazy!!! I will be graduating soon! What a big relief. Although I am not walking, my mom is throwing a party at her place! I am so ready to have weekends back to do whatever I want and not have to sit in front of the computer typing a reflection paper. Speaking of papers... I must get back to work. I will let you all know where we will be next year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment